No Piece of the Pie: U.S. Food Workers in 2016 finds U.S. Food Workers Lowest Paid, Highest Food Stamp Users.
This report, in partnership with the Food Chain Workers Alliance, finds $10 per hour median wage and 2.8 million workers on food stamps. To learn more and download the report, visit No Piece of the Pie.
- The People Behind Your Food Are More Vulnerable Than Ever
- How a Trump Presidency Might Affect Restaurant Workers
- Food Workers Scramble to Put Food on Their Tables
- How Food-Labor Activists Are Preparing for President Trump
- No Piece of the Pie: New Report Paints Bleak Picture of Food Industry Labor Conditions
- The Industry Where Black Women Earn 42 Cents for Every Dollar Earned by a White Man
Note: this report was written by Research|Action members when they were part of the Solidarity Research Cooperative.